Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, this is the error that I sometimes get from logging in from the backend.

The most recent request was denied because it contained an invalid security token. Please refresh the page and try again.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please clear your browser cache and try again.
    If issue still there please contact Joomla Community for detail.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@rclpris 481918 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, this is the error that I sometimes get from logging in from the backend.

The most recent request was denied because it contained an invalid security token. Please refresh the page and try again.</blockquote>

Hi
    In most cased the invalid token error comes due to cache or
    if u try t login on admin panel via two different tabs in same browser at a same time.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@rclpris 481918 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, this is the error that I sometimes get from logging in from the backend.

The most recent request was denied because it contained an invalid security token. Please refresh the page and try again.</blockquote>

Hi
    if u try t login on admin panel via two different tabs in same browser at a same time.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum