Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I get the following lines when trying to upgrade from Purity 111 version 1 to version 1.1
    JLIB_FILESYSTEM_ERROR_COPY_FAILED

JLIB_INSTALLER_ERROR_FAIL_COPY_FILE

What should I do?
    Thanks Tim

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@timheel 429945 wrote:</em><blockquote>I get the following lines when trying to upgrade from Purity 111 version 1 to version 1.1
    What should I do?
    Thanks Tim</blockquote>

HI Tim
    sorry for late reply .
    Please take a backup of your site , and let me know ,
    i will try to update it

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@timheel 429945 wrote:</em><blockquote>I get the following lines when trying to upgrade from Purity 111 version 1 to version 1.1

What should I do?
    Thanks Tim</blockquote>

Please try to do my workaround below

You can use JA Extension Manager component to upgrade. But you need to check in:
    <blockquote>Admin area->Component->JA Extension Manager</blockquote>
    and provide account for “JoomlArt Updater Service” (Click on edit link of JoomlArt Updater Service on JAEM, you will see the form to enter your account into)

timheel Friend

Hi, I followed your instructions. I was presented with updates for version 1.0.1 and also 1.1. When upgrading to 1.0.1 I got a ‘500 Internal Server Error’ message. I then tried the latest version and got the same message.
    What next?
    I’ve taken a backup of the site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Look at the screenshot and see the conflict on Purity III on your site,

Because you have been changed some files within Purity III template with original that is reason why it could not complete to upgrade. Please take a backup firs, It will be override if I try to process upgrade latest version.

1. conflict_file
    timheel Friend

Hi, I’ve backed up all the files. Please go ahead.
    Thanks Tim

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@timheel 431178 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I’ve backed up all the files. Please go ahead.
    Thanks Tim</blockquote>

I just upgraded Purity III template on your site to the latest version, please check again and let me know if it helps.

timheel Friend

Hi, Many thanks for sorting things. Much appreciated.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  timheel 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum