Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi

I’ve got a Javascript error when using IE6 and IE7 and RS2 Gallery. The page is still working but it’s annoying. Its not appearing in FF.

“Untereminated string constant”

Line: 398
    Char:113

Same problem in both Joomla 1.0.13 and 1.0.15

Any solutions?

/Stefan

bigrk Friend

Got a URL for a closer look?

Sherlock Friend

Plz download the latest version, and I think your site will work okie, that Javascipt error isn’t a bug, your site still work ohie when have it

hultman Friend

http://www.betrakta.se/option,com_rsgallery2/Itemid,78.html

The error is also there when clicking on the large gallery but not at the small. The site is working but it’s annoying and strange.

bigrk Friend

Did you already fix this? I am not seeing any errors.

hultman Friend

No!

I have tried on 5 different computers using IE6 or IE7 and they all shows the error, indicated in the bottom left corner of the browser.

I thought it was just a simple solution for it , at least for programers.

/Stefan

kashxo Friend

Can I have your index.php in ja_avian folder? I saw that error also, but in line 351

hultman Friend

Sure

But the the problem only occurs at the RS2 gallery pages, so I think it’s related to that component or the large gallery.

/Steve

1. index.txt
    hultman Friend

To remove the Javascript error in the RS2 gallery replace the following

In components/com_rs2_gallery/templates/ja_semantic/display.class.php replace:

images.push([“<?php echo $display->url(); ?>”, “<?php echo htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($item->descr), ENT_QUOTES); ?>”]);

with

images.push([“<?php echo $display->url(); ?>”, “<?php echo htmlspecialchars(stripslashes(trim($item->descr)), ENT_QUOTES); ?>”]);

And…
    In components/com_rs2_gallery/templates/ja_semantic/html/thumbs_table.php replace:

images.push([“<?php echo $display->url(); ?>”, “<?php echo htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($item->descr), ENT_QUOTES); ?>”]);

with

images.push([“<?php echo $display->url(); ?>”, “<?php echo htmlspecialchars(stripslashes(trim($item->descr)), ENT_QUOTES); ?>”]);

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hultman 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum