Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

i have only changed css files so i do not see how that could influence the java – you already have admin details of my site – extplorer is installed so you can look at files with that component – thanks

bossies Friend

what is happening with this?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear bossies,

Could you tell me how you change in css of menu and pm me ftp account of your site? I shall check for you.

bossies Friend

you already have admin details for the site so PLEASE use that log in and use the extplorer component to look at files

as for the css change – i cant think that css can influence java so i installed a fresh template with NO CHANGES right out of the box – the problem is still the same in mobile view so in my view it does not have anything to do with my css changes – so please have a look at the menu and the TypeError: this.menu.getElement is not a function problem

Saguaros Moderator

Hi bossies,

That jQuery conflict comes from Moset Tree component in your site, it seems that above page use module/plugin of this component, does it work well with default joomla template?

bossies Friend

the default template do not have a mege menu that is supppose to collapse when you open in mobile view – also no responsive – so i am unable to test like you want as it would mean nothing

Saguaros Moderator

You can try to disable this 3rd party extension and let me know if problem still persists. Also try to post a thread on forum of this 3rd party extension, does it support responsive layout?

bossies Friend

i am getting irritated with your continued response of check 3rd party extension – i use this template on different sites with different extensions and i keep getting this error below – THE ONLY CONSTANT is the the mega menu and this template – now please, so something about this problem and sort out the conflict on the mega menu

TypeError: this.menu.getElement is not a function
    [Break On This Error]

…display:’none’}}).inject(jmega,’before’);jbutton.addEvent(‘click’,function(e){e….

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Disabling one of these 3rd party extension will be easier for help. It will dedicate which problem comes from so that you can find the solution then. That extension may use jQuery and it causes conflict with the menu of this template. 🙂

bossies Friend

i does conflict with the menu that is what the message say – so is there some way of changing the jquery of the menu to maybe use different source or something – with every extention there is a conflict and it would be much easier if you come up with a solution than having to figure out every one i use as its different on different sites and the only constant is the mega menu and the conflict – so once again can you look at this as your response is no good. there is a conflict so please look at the menu and see if you can run in no conflict mode or something – you are the experts!

bossies Friend

still nothing – great support for someone that has been with you since 2006!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you send me pm with admin and ftp account of your site again? I’m sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum