Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi
    In the back-end in Job Board Manager when I click both (Job Manager) or (Job Seekers)
    I have this error:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class JParameter could not be converted to string in /home4/khasnico/public_html/job/libraries/joomla/environment/request.php on line 593

Can you help me to resolve that problem please?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there,

Please confirm whether you are using the latest version or not. To check the root of issue, please give me access to your admin area and FTP (if possible)

gillesblanchard2010 Friend

hi,
    i have PM you with the ftp / admin area informations

I made another joomla & jobboard setup in another server,
    and always the same error in the same place

Arno Berwers Friend

I do have the same problem with a fresh install. Do you allready have a solution for this?

<em>@gillesblanchard2010 171994 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi,
    i have PM you with the ftp / admin area informations

I made another joomla & jobboard setup in another server,
    and always the same error in the same place</blockquote>

no not yet,
    i am waiting for

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guys,

This bug has been fixed already and updated in the new version. I also updated on your site for you.

Please check again.

Arno Berwers Friend

Hi there,

Could you send/post me the solution as it isn’t solved on my site yet.

Thanks,

Arno

Hello
    I have JA Jobboard on other domains
    What should I do to correct this error on other domains, or when the new version will come out to do just the upgrade.
    Thank you very much

bw3366 Friend

hi guys did you find the solutions? i am having same problem with my installation also. this is something to do with hosting or something else? pls help//

Anonymous Moderator

Hi gillesblanchard2010,

I would like to inform that the above bug is already fixed and recorded via this link: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJB-501. It is now under testing and shall be updated to the download as soon as possible (estimated by tomorrow). Thanks for patience and you can apply on your new domain without worrying about this bug anymore

To bw3366, kindly confirm whether you are using your registered username to post the question as your badge shows you are not a paid member yet. Kindly buy a license to legalize your usage if not yet.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum