Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I’ve installed Ja Ores with quickstart. But, when it is finished the installation (in the delete instruction screen for folder called “installation”) i can see this error: Duplicate entry ’10’ for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO jos_core_acl_aro VALUES (10,’users’,’62’,0,’Administrator’,0)

I have tried to install in two different servers 5 times but the error message is the same, why this?
    Ok, the template works fine without problems but i don’t want to have troubles later with my web site performance.

Is the first time that i have problems like these with a Joomlart template. I need one solution, thanks for your support.

Saguaros Moderator

Please re-download the package in here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=165

and try installing again. and i checked this quickstart package, it was working well

Thanks

hcmohr Friend

<em>@tienhc 203589 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please re-download the package in here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=165

and try installing again. and i checked this quickstart package, it was working well

Thanks</blockquote>

Hello Tienhc.

I’ve downloaded the Ores quickstart again from that link and the problem continue, see the screen capture. So, what can I do now?

1. error
    hcmohr Friend

This time I’ve paid Joomlart merbership only beacuse one client asked me Ja Ores, I need finish this work for my client fast. Some Joomlart users have reported this issue since six months ago, How do you not post a solution to this problem?

I’m worried, I’ve paid the membership since 10 days ago and I could not have started personalizing the template because i’m afraid then something is working badly.

Regards…

Phill Moderator

I will check this when I get home. Last time I tried Ores it worked fine about a week ago but I will try with a fresh copy.

Phill Moderator

I’ve done an install and while this message does occur it does not cause any problems. Googling the message it seems that a number of template clubs and joomla installs have seen the same but none of them seem to know what the cause or cure is.

Aside from the message only on the final page of the install everything appears to be working as it should. If you are really worried then do a base joomla install then install the template on that. Me? I would not worry though.

I will flag this up anyway.

hcmohr Friend

¿What kind of question is this Phill? ¿Then what does quickstart serves for??
    It is supposed that quickstart is used to save precious time, i’m not uploading the template from the installed Joomla to configurate it manually to make it look like the demo. 13 days later after i joined Joomlart no one has been able to give me an answer. How bad from you, i am not writitng in this post again. I just won’t take any membership with you again.

Phill Moderator

Eh? I’ve stated that this will not cause you a problem if you use the quickstart and that other Joomla installs from other template clubs are experiencing the same message. A simple Google reveals that this message has not caused a problem so far. So I cannot see what the problem is. I do not know where the duplicate key entry message is coming from, there is no duplicate key. It seems that other clubs experiencing the same do not know either.

I can assure you however that things like this are taken seriously but as this is not having any adverse affect on the completed quickstart install that it would not be too high on the fix list. The message is strange as long before this the tables are already written to so you would expect the message to have appeared in the previous stages.

Other than that message, are you experiencing any other problems?

hcmohr Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 204717 wrote:</em><blockquote>Eh? I’ve stated that this will not cause you a problem if you use the quickstart and that other Joomla installs from other template clubs are experiencing the same message. A simple Google reveals that this message has not caused a problem so far. So I cannot see what the problem is. I do not know where the duplicate key entry message is coming from, there is no duplicate key. It seems that other clubs experiencing the same do not know either.

I can assure you however that things like this are taken seriously but as this is not having any adverse affect on the completed quickstart install that it would not be too high on the fix list. The message is strange as long before this the tables are already written to so you would expect the message to have appeared in the previous stages.

Other than that message, are you experiencing any other problems?</blockquote>

OK Phill. I understand your explanation.
    Till this moment I have not problems customizing the template.
    I will manage the website ignoring this message. I hope that long-term it does not present problems.

Regards…

marco17 Friend

Hi,

i have the same problem. When the instalattion finishes display this error:

Duplicate entry ’10’ for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO jos_core_acl_aro VALUES (10,’users’,’62’,0,’Administrator’,0

And the in the front end display these errors:

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentPlg_JAThumbnail::onPrepareContent() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/apdental/public_html/joomla1/libraries/joomla/event/event.php on line 67

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentEmailCloak() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/apdental/public_html/joomla1/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentLoadModule() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/apdental/public_html/joomla1/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentPagebreak() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/apdental/public_html/joomla1/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentPlg_JAThumbnail::onPrepareContent() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/apdental/public_html/joomla1/libraries/joomla/event/event.php on line 67

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentEmailCloak() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/apdental/public_html/joomla1/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentLoadModule() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/apdental/public_html/joomla1/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentPagebreak() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/apdental/public_html/joomla1/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php on line 136

Marco

John Wesley Brett Moderator

<em>@hcmohr 203459 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve installed Ja Ores with quickstart. But, when it is finished the installation (in the delete instruction screen for folder called “installation”) i can see this error: Duplicate entry ’10’ for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO jos_core_acl_aro VALUES (10,’users’,’62’,0,’Administrator’,0)

I have tried to install in two different servers 5 times but the error message is the same, why this?
    Ok, the template works fine without problems but i don’t want to have troubles later with my web site performance.

Is the first time that i have problems like these with a Joomlart template. I need one solution, thanks for your support.</blockquote>

Reinstall…but before you do, delete or drop the old mysql database and then create a new one…you can even call it the same thing, but you need to make sure it is absolutely null. Deleting and recreating is best.

The error usually pops up when you have migrated once, and then try to migrate again using the same database.
    John.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum