Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Firs of all, sorry for my English…
    I was working in my joomla site (that is still a demo that we are working with my client) and suddenly this error appeared in the front and back end:
    ………………………………………………..
    Error del servidor
    El sitio web ha detectado un error al recuperar la http://webtest.inswitch.us/inswitch_demo/ http://webtest.inswitch.us/inswitch_demo/. Es posible que esta esté inactiva debido a tareas de mantenimiento o que se haya configurado de forma incorrecta.
    A continuación se detallan algunas sugerencias:
    Vuelve a cargar esta página más tarde.
    Error de HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error): Se ha detectado una condición inesperada cuando el servidor intentaba atender la solicitud
    ……………………………………………….

Last things I was traying to:
    – I tryied to instal jce_editor… the plugin was ok, but I could not install the component
    – I tried another editor, I upload (using ftp) ckeditor. (when this error appeared I eliminate this files just in case, but it didnt work)

Please, I need your help as soon as possible because the date of publishing the site is really near and I still have a lot to do!

Thanks!

HeR0 Friend

Hi Einat
    Please check your config of your site because i got 404 error when tried to access your site.

First, i think that you should turn off SEF.

Regards,

einat Friend

Thank for your answer, I install the joomla again in other folder because the date of publishing the site is really near and y prefeared to install it again so I could continue working.

Do you imagine what could have happened?

Thank you for your response.

Regards

HeR0 Friend

You should disable SEF ( can do it as modify in configuration.php ) and delete all cache ( delete all file and folder in 2 folder: t3-assets and cache )

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum