Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have changed the variables.less style and then compiled it (OK)
    now i opened style.less and compiled it (NOK) I got the following error#

<blockquote>Error

expected color value: failed at `background: lighten(@grayLight, 20%); ` /home/htinfo/public_html/inf/templates/ja_teline_iv_t3//less/style.less on line 98

An error occurred. Failed to compile.
    </blockquote>

I haven’t change any thing in this style.

My Template is worked in DEV mode

mazataza Friend

if one of the developer need an access to my test server i can PM him

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please let me know changes you made in the variables.less and style.less files. Then, pm me URL, admin and FTP credentials of your site, I will help to investigate further.

mazataza Friend

thanks.
    I send you the info you need

mazataza Friend

thanks.
    I send you the info you need

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@mazataza 427202 wrote:</em><blockquote>thanks.
    I send you the info you need</blockquote>

I did go to Admin -> Extensions -> Template Manager -> JA_Teline_iv – Default -> Click LESS to CSS button and wait for about 4 minutes but I could not see the problem as you mentioned.

I also turn on and off the Development Mode for testing, and your site still works fine in both cases.

Please check again.

mazataza Friend

I didn’t mean this way of generating the CSS file. when I do that still my changes are not applied.
    But the error will be shown if compile the file style.less.

Admin -> Extensions -> Template Manager -> Templates -> Ja_teline_iv_t3 Details and Files
    and open style.less and compile it

1. 2014-05-15-09_31_10-Test-Administration-Template-Manager_-Customise-Template-mazataza.no-i
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I found the cause of issue that relates to the templates/ja_teline_iv_t3/less/style.less file. The line 98: background: lighten(@grayLight, 20%); is calling parameter from another less file (grayLight in variables.less file)

All less files in our template are included and call parameters together, thus compiling only a style.less file leads to this bug. Thus it is recommended to compile all less files as suggested here.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum