Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

There is an issue in Application Form: In this form there is a field named Attach JA JOB BOARD resume. If select “yes” option will get error and cannot apply.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Conforturis,

This issue is fixed on the latest version. Pls update our extensions by JA Extensions Manager component: component, modules.

conforturis Friend

I updated ja job board (Joomla 2.5) latest version 1.05.
    The error still continues.
    This is the error:

Warning: fopen(/home/emprego/public_html/images/stories/jbuploads//applications/20130916120932candidato_resume_43.pdf) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/emprego/public_html/components/com_jajobboard/asset/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 3093
    TCPDF error: Unable to create output file: /home/emprego/public_html/images/stories/jbuploads//applications/20130916120932candidato_resume_43.pdf

HeR0 Friend

I think this is the permission issue on your server. Please try to change the folder application to 777 or 775.

conforturis Friend

The problem was that your component did not created automatically the directory “applications” on my server.
    public_html/images/stories/jbuploads/applications
    applications directory was missing. I created and it solved.

Thanks

HeR0 Friend

It is a permissions issue completely because the web account is not allowed to create new folder on your website folder.

If you delete the “applications” folder and add FTP info into Joomla global configuration, i think the apply job function will work. However, you fixed this problem by yourself, it is good.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum