Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Warning: require_once(/home/dclbizco/public_html/v4/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/languages/english.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dclbizco/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php on line 85

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/dclbizco/public_html/v4/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/languages/english.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dclbizco/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php on line 85

i have figure out, it is because of [Your Shopping Cart] & Module, if i disable both module, then my website can view normally.

This is my website http://www.dclbiz.com/v4/index.php

Please help/advise me how to fix this.

Thank You.

1. jamesolite-error
    Khanh Le Moderator

The problem occurs when you use Virtuemart with Joomla 1.0.x and Joomfish. The problem has been raised in Joomfish forum here: http://www.joomfish.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=249&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=90. I think you could track that thread to get the problem fixed or switch to Joomla 1.5 (seem without problem when using with joomfish).

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    I think you must config again

Usahawan Terbilang Friend

<em>@khanh le 70647 wrote:</em><blockquote>The problem occurs when you use Virtuemart with Joomla 1.0.x and Joomfish. The problem has been raised in Joomfish forum here: http://www.joomfish.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=249&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=90. I think you could track that thread to get the problem fixed or switch to Joomla 1.5 (seem without problem when using with joomfish).</blockquote>

But this problem occur after FRESH INSTALLED the quickstart file by joomlart, there is no joomfish component yet.

This is what i do:

1) Download the JA Mesolite v1.0 for Joomla 1.0.x.zip file from joomlart website
    2) upload to my website & extract then install as usual
    3) view my website, and error show (the modules as i mention above)
    4) disable both module, then the website can view as normal joomla+joomlart template
    5) then i install joomfish component

Sherlock Friend

Hi utdc
    Can you send me an admin account via Pm to check?

<em>@nguoiabcd 70694 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    I think you must config again
    2348</blockquote>

hi bnguoiabcd, i have change as you show, but still get error when i enable the currency selector modules

1. virtue

nguoiabcd, ive sent the passwd, check your pm

no solutions? anyone ?

Sherlock Friend

i think that is problem with Joomfish, I searched in Virtuemart forum, but now don’t have a solution for this bug

as i told you before, this problem occur before i installed joomfish, the error message appear right after i installed the quickstart file.

i have uninstall joonfish, i enable both shopping cart & currency selector module, and as i told you, the error is appear and my website cannot view properly

http://www.dclbiz.com/v4/index.php

see for you self, and this time u cannot say it is because of joomfish, because i have uninstall the joomfish component.

robvp Friend

I believe the problem is in your DB. If you were RE Installing joomla you should make a whole new DB. Or you will have a world of problems. When you use the quickstart you still need to provide a db while setting it up. And if you used your old one it wont work with these conflicting components.

You may be able to uninstall both Joomfish and Virtumart then go into PhPmyadmin and delete the tables to get it to work. However,
    my advise is start over. Delete all the files in File manager. Create new db. then redo quickstart and make sure you assign it to your new db.

Phill Moderator

This is a post from 2008. I doubt the member is still concerned with this.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum