Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I posted this in the Virtuemart forum being that this seems to be something that is not related to the JA Larix template itself, unfortunately I haven’t received any help from that side. I now am posting it here in hopes that the Gurus here will be able to help me out.

The problem is that now, when I add a new product, I am receiving an error stating “A product ID is missing” and right below that it says “Product was successfully added”… which it was not. I can’t seem to upload the screenshot, even with following the guidelines. I’ll add a link to the screenshot if it’s needed. Any help is appreciated.

Joshua

TomC Moderator

What is it, exactly, that you are trying to accomplish?

gegit Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 26849 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is it, exactly, that you are trying to accomplish?</blockquote>

I’m simply trying to add a new product. This isn’t my first newly added product but this is the first time this has happened and I am now no longer able to at new products. There are no problems with the previously added products so I’m not sure this is database related. Any ideas?

error.jpg

one7media Friend

I know it’s been a while, but does anyone have a fix for this?? Virtuemart Forum isn’t helpful…

Michael Casha Friend

Moved to appropriate area.

sglasson Friend

Hi, was there a solution for this in the end.

many thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sglasson 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum