Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Fatal error: Call to a member function getChildren() on a non-object in /home/content/29/6268229/html/live/modules/mod_janewspro/helpers/adapter/content.php on line 51

I get this error when i enable my Ja News Pro on Ja Teline IV using Joomla 1.6, How may i fix this?
    thanks for the support..

bvrobert Friend

I have the same error on my website : Fatal error: Call to a member function getChildren() on a non-object in /home1/romarise/public_html/ascrid/home/modules/mod_janewspro/helpers/adapter/content.php on line 51
    Please suport

thangnn1510 Friend

Please could you pm me the login information (FTP, Admin) to your site. I should check and located the problem.

Regards!

horstfleu Friend

I’ve the same problem, could you please tell me how to fix this?

bvrobert Friend

I received until now 2 emails from joomlart and they said will help me but nothing until now.Is almost one month and i am totaly dissapointed.I renonce at jateline 4 j1.6 bcs nobody found a solution until now.:((

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear bvrobert!

We should help if you could provide us the login information. Please send me a PM for get help.

Regards!

walterjr Friend

I’ve the same problem too, could you please tell me how to fix this?

huypl Friend

Dear walter,
    By default, Ja News Pro is enabled after you instrall JA Teline IV with quick start. And it absolutely works well on my local machine. Compcard told that he got the problem when he enabled Ja News Pro. I wonder if you also have the problem when you enable it Walter. Did you try JA Teline IV with the latest version?

bvrobert Friend

Yes.the simplest way ..CHANGE THIS TEMPLATE!Nobody from JOOMLART answer me with a positive answer,how to fix it.I tried by myself..but no chance.I can’t see where is the mistake.Until now joomla 1.5 is more stable,j1.6 needs more time.So..for everybody don’t hurry to update …test it more and after that change a template!

bvrobert Friend

for thangnn1510 I provide all details for help.But I can’t stay one month to receive an answer for a question!>:(

walterjr Friend

<em>@huypl 227722 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear walter,
    By default, Ja News Pro is enabled after you instrall JA Teline IV with quick start. And it absolutely works well on my local machine. Compcard told that he got the problem when he enabled Ja News Pro. I wonder if you also have the problem when you enable it Walter. Did you try JA Teline IV with the latest version?</blockquote>

huypl,
    I created the site in a directory, but when he moved to another location, the problem began. And this error still displaying the old path

Fatal error: Call to a member function getChildren() on a non-object
    in /home/storage/3/1f/f2/apukaonline/public_html/modules/mod_janewspro/helpers/adapter/content.php
    on line 51

but now the site is in
    /home/apukaonline/public_html/….

where can I fix the path from this especific module?

I discovered that this cache is automatically created
    cache/t3-assets with the old path …
    how do I fix this?

huypl Friend

Hello Walter,
    While we still haven’t found and fixed the problem, I suggest that you try to install your website on local machine to see what happens.
    By the way, the folder cache/t3-assets is created to store the optimized css ans javascript files. It’s configured in Template Manager. If you don’t want to use optimization, you can set it to “No” in the template manager. But I strongly don’t recommend this.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  huypl 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum