Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

after importing twitter messages into K2 categories we want to edit the new articels.
    But when trying to open the article at backend the following error occures:

500 – Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten (An error occured)

DateTime::__construct() : Failed to parse time string (30-11–0001 01:00:00) at position 0 (3): Unexpected character

Any ideas?

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi freissmann,

It seems the datetime format is not correct. We need your admin/ftp access information to take further look.
    Please send it to me via pm.

Have you used the latest JA Social Feed plugin?

I am waiting for your information.

Regards

semblance Friend

I ve the same problem when importing content from fb to k2 content there is no problem but when i want to mofified it i ve this error :

500 – Une erreur s’est produite

DateTime::__construct() : Failed to parse time string (30-11–0001 01:00:00) at position 0 (3): Unexpected character

I can’t do the upgrade… It’s seems that my upgrade rights are done?
    Please help me !

Thank’s a lot:((

PS : I think it can come from the translation fr-FR of K2 ?

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi semblance,

We have just updated JA Social Feeds plugin to fix the API of Twitter. They have changed their API recently.

First, please check again the file permission on your server.

And I see that you had JA Wall membership, but it is expired. I am not sure that you can update the JA Social Feeds.

Regards

freissmann Developer

Hi Wall crasher,
    thanks for your follow up message.

Everything works fine so far – update of JA Social Feeds pluging is fine due to developer membership :-[

Greetings
    Frank

semblance Friend

I can’t do the Ja social feed plugin update cause my subscription is finished.

Problem:
    When social feed import content in k2 article i can’t reedit it cause of this error :

Maybe start of a solution:
    I ve take a look in the DB and the problem comes from table xxx_k2_items for the publish_up value . Every article imported from facebook in k2 is still to 00-00-0000 00:00:00. I put a date manually and i can reedit it .

The question is how to put a correct publish_up date in DB automatically?

semblance Friend

Solved :

modify the k2.php file in plugins/system/jasocial_feed/tables/
    replace :
    $item[‘publish_up’] = ”;
    With :
    $item[‘publish_up’] = $this->dateToDb($post[‘source_published_date’]);

PEACE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  semblance 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum