Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m installing a new site and installed a quickstart package over it from one of your templates.
    (I just copied over the right directories in ftp)

In another site this all worked fine.

Now I started to install all the plugins and components to update for the T3 framework,
    but when I tried to install the Ja extention manager 2.5.2 it said:

Component Install: DB function reports no errors

Error installing component

In the component dropdown I see not the styled name but ‘ com_jaextmanager’ and when I click it it gives a 404 error component not found.

Can I maybe manually through ftp install it? or what should I do?

PS I used the same install file for another site and it worked fine there.

thanks for your help

Diana

MoonSailor Friend

Hi,

I think the error caused by your database issue, your database, the data of JA Ext Manager component exists but, folder code could not be found.

Now, please go to administrator -> Extension -> Extension Manager -> manage, Filter “ext” and remove component “JA Extension Manager”, then reinstall it.

If you still face this error, could you please give me your url, ftp, admin account for closer check ?

kunoichidee Friend

In ‘manage’ it displays several instances of the com_jaextmanager but when I try to remove them it gives an error saying there’s no xml file to be found etc etc. and it asks to remove it manually.
    When I look at the files through ftp it can’t find anything with a name like com_jaextmanager.

I also tried refreshing the cache and first disabling them in ‘manage’ but to no avail….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kunoichidee 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum