Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi.
    I want to erase the green bar located on topdown of my page. I solved the logo problem I had before, but now I want to erase the bar.

I looked for with firebug but I can’t find the css code to avoid the green bar, as a result of a header-bg-layer2.jpg repeated image-zone.

Please, need help to solve this issue.

Thanks

http://www.paucostafoundation.org/

PD.

If you can, how can I solve the white line located just down the logo image?

Thanks!

1. Captura-de-pantalla-2011-10-10-a-las-19.43.23
    khoand Friend

<em>@davidsg3 274655 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi.
    I want to erase the green bar located on topdown of my page. I solved the logo problem I had before, but now I want to erase the bar.

I looked for with firebug but I can’t find the css code to avoid the green bar, as a result of a header-bg-layer2.jpg repeated image-zone.

Please, need help to solve this issue.

Thanks

http://www.paucostafoundation.org/

PD.</blockquote>
    Hi,
    You find this code from /templates/ja_business/core/themes/rainbow/css/template.css

#ja-tagcloud .wrap-inner1 {
    background: url(../images/header-bg-layer2.jpg) no-repeat center center;
    display: none; < add this line
    }

<em>@davidsg3 274655 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    If you can, how can I solve the white line located just down the logo image?

Thanks!</blockquote>
    You find this code from /templates/ja_business/css/template.css

#ja-header .wrap-inner2 {
    background: url(../images/header-bg-layer3.png) repeat-x top center; < remove this line
    }

davidsg3 Friend

Thanks Khoand.

The white line on top-down of the logo image doesn’t disappear. I’ve changed all the css code you told me but it doesn’t work. Any idea?

Thanks!!!

khoand Friend

Maybe I don’t understand your problem. Do you give me a snapshot with your annotation to illustrate your idea.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum