Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi.

I have a duplicate image into a footer zone that I want to erase (I only want it shows a simple line to separate diferent page zones).

Ja_bussiness shows a simple 2px line line in this zone. I have just changed the logo header and it repeats a part of image into a footer zone.

As you can see in the attachments, the footer zone shows a unstructured zone, showing a repeated headers zone and a white line in the middle.

How I can erase this lines? It is a line of 25px aprox (green) that shows a part of the logo, making wrong my page view, and the white ones, of 2-3px that breaks the continuity of the page.

Please help.

Thanks

1. Imagen-61
    2. Imagen-62
    John Wesley Brett Moderator

David,

You have replaced the BACKGROUND image with your LOGO image.

LOCATION OF BACKGROUND IMAGE:
    [FONT=”Arial Black”]/templates/ja_business/core/themes/rainbow/images/header-bg-layer2.jpg[/FONT]

This should just be a nice green background on which you overlay your logo. Because you are using your logo on the background image, it is showing up everywhere that background image is coded to appear…including in the few pixels at the bottom.

The LOGO image you needed to replace was found in:
    [FONT=”Arial Black”]/templates/ja_business/core/themes/rainbow/images/logo.png[/FONT]

Put the background back to a just a color and switch out the LOGO image and you should be good to go.

Have fun!
    John.

davidsg3 Friend

Thanks jbrett.

I was thinking that before you said this. I will fill your instructions and replace all the header, including the logo as a new layer, not inside the header.

Thanks for your comment.

I will explain for success.:laugh::laugh:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  davidsg3 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum