Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have implemented Xlayout services in ja platon and it works except for it calculates the heights wrong. It gives these big white spaces because it calculates the height as 616px but the actual heighest item is only around 440px.

What is going wrong?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know which page the issue can be seen?

tom_laan84 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

You can set min-height value for each item there:

• Go to file: ROOT/templates/your_default_template/css/custom.css
    • Add this css rule:
      .blog-service .items-row .col.col-xs-12.col-sm-6.col-md-4.col-lg-4 {
      min-height: 460px !important;
      }
    tom_laan84 Friend

Hi Saguaros, i don’t work with custom.css i use the local less override system but i don’t see how this is a fix for the issue. It still does not fix what is causing the mis-calculation if i’m correct? Ony my other websites where i use these xlayout services the problem is not there and i don’t see any min-height important css there. Shouldn’t we investigate to find the source of the problem instead of putting a bandaid on it?
    Regards
    Tom

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Tom,

You will need to work on JS also to control that height in your custom layout.

If you don’t want to use css, you can inspect the element and add the style as my suggestion above.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum