Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

On the live Demo for Olyra, there are some nice little articles shown in the modules for User1, User2, etc., in the Highlight area and in the Spotlight area.

I installed Olyra’s template only, on an existing 1.5 install, so may have missed that info.

I’m curious which modules make it easy to publish just an article as shown. I added a new Newsflash module for the User6 area and it shows up fine – but seems like overkill. Or is there some way to put uncategorized articles into those spots?

Thanks,
    Barbara

1. Picture-3
    Sherlock Friend

Hi b_obata !
    user1, user2, user5 ,user6 are custom html module , you can easy to create a new custom html module then add html code in it following way below :
    – Go to admin >> extensions >> module manager
    – On taskbar menu , select New button then select Custom HTML select .

geandjay Friend

hello I also could not post any information in these sections. user1, user2, … My site is http://www.pp8dj.com.br need help. I’ve done with custom HTML but could not.:((

I have tried to install the quickstart, but shows an error xml nonexistent …

(by translate.google)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  geandjay 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum