Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi

I wondered if it is possible to increase the size of the hotspot. The icons are quite small for what I have in mind. I did try to create larger icons but that did not work. Can you point me to where the hotspot size is created?

Many Thanks
    Lynda

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as point out where, on your site, you are wanting to modify the element(s) you speak of.

edify Friend

Hi Tom

Thanks for your reply. The page is currently offline as I am developing it. The artwork is not finished yet but I have a christmas tree with baubles on it and each of these needs to be a hotspot, with a link out to an article with an offer. However my baubles are about 4 times larger than the icons and the tooltip only comes up with on the icon. I attach a mock up of how it will look.

1. screenshot
    TomC Moderator

When you’re able to upload your site to your webhost server, let me/us know . . . as it is very difficult to address your specific issue without being to inspect it online.

edify Friend

Hi Tom

The site is online, its just that page is set to registered users only – how can I send you access to the site?

Lynda

TomC Moderator

<em>@edify 456293 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Tom

The site is online, its just that page is set to registered users only – how can I send you access to the site?

Lynda</blockquote>

You can send me a PM with the info if you wish.

TomC Moderator

QUESTION:
    What is the image you are using for your “hotspot?” I see a “star” image currently.

edify Friend

Hi Tom

I am currently using the star but I would prefer to use the bauble as the hotspot, can the hotspot be as large as the bauble?

Lynda

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lynda,

Could you please provide your site url so I can have a look ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum