Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I want to enlarge the ja container ( I think this is the name of what I want to enlarge, please corect me if I m wrong).
    In order to be better understood I have attached two pictures to see what I want.
    As you can see in “actual” attachment, in order to do that I have to change the 950 px in index.php
    But when I open the index.php, I have nothing like this on line 80. Why this and how to achive what you can see on “desired” atachament….
    Thank you for your time,
    Leonard.

1. actual
    2. desired
    Sherlock Friend

Hi friend, please go to Template manager, choose JA Social for editting, in profile tab you will see 2 parameters are : Template Width and Specified width, you can change and fill your width there, But when you choose SPECIFIED option of Template width, max width you can use is 980

Hope that help

leonardcraciun Friend

Thank you for your replay.
    Because in my case I need template width to be 1040px, I am unable to apply you solution.
    Thank to Amita S I have another sollution and this work:
    <blockquote>You can create same code into template.css
    body.bd .main
    {
    width: 980px;
    }
    Give your required width and save template.css
    If this code will override by default code , then write !important next to the width as like below
    body.bd .main
    {
    width: 980px !important;
    }

I hope this will helpful for you.

Thanks and regards</blockquote>
    Using “important” the changes are exacly in the way I want.
    Do you agree with this code or you believe it has a negativ side…?
    Leo.

Sherlock Friend

Hi

Using “important” the changes are exacly in the way I want.
    Do you agree with this code or you believe it has a negativ side…?

i think it is good, u can use it, it only doesn’t support IE6, but i think it will be not problem with you.

Regards

leonardcraciun Friend

Thank you for the tip. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  leonardcraciun 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum