Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I wanted first to thank the Joomlart team for this great template – Rasite seems very stable and reliable and I really love how malleable it is. Wonderful template!

Eversince I upgraded to Joomla 1.5.21 ( I think) I am getting this mootools.js, line 33 error that I cannot explain. It does go into some sort of an endless loop when I am on FF’s firebug to inspect the website for issues.

How can this be addressed? Is there a fix for that?

Thank you so much for your help and support!

1. mootools_line33_issue
    Sherlock Friend

Dear joomboom,

For above issue, please check again the plugins manager to see if the “System – Mootools Upgrade” plugin is enabled or not. If yes, please disable that plugin and check whether the above problem is solved.

If that still does not help, kindly post your url here for inspection !

joomboom Friend

Dear DATHQ,

I wouldn’t waste your time if I haven’t extensively troubleshooted before that. Confirm: the plugin is DISABLED. I will send you the url via a ticket as it is password-protected and I don’t want to share the info about the password:)). Thank you for your help.

Sherlock Friend

Dear joomboom,

Give me the url and I will have a check on the issue for you.

joomboom Friend

I sent you my information via PM. Thank you so much in advance for your awesome work:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joomboom 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum