Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve installed JA Tabs from the original source.

After installing:
    1) I don’t have the “Tabs” at “Select a position”
    2) I don’t have “Portfolion” at “Tab style”
    3) When opening the module – Advanced properties – I receive the following error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /some-path/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/parameter/element/folderlist.php on line 47

4) When opening the module – fresh install, I just open it from the “Modules” – I receive the following error:

JFolder::folder: Path is not a folder

Please note that the webserver has suPHP so it can’t be any permission errors (unless the module auto-sets 777 to some files/folders?). Using Joomla 1.15.22 (latest).

I’m also attaching some screen-grabs.

Thanks!

1. jfolder
    2. no-style
    3. no-position
    4. invalid
    Phan Gam Friend

Hi,
    Please make sure that your site were installed JA Tabs Plugins for Joomla 1.5. You can download it from http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=365.
    If this issues persist on your site, Feel free contact me.

egotfrid Friend

I have just come across this exact problem. Joomla 1.5.23, JA Tabs 1.5.1, JA_Portfolio 1.1.3

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

<em>@razva 207342 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I’ve installed JA Tabs from the original source.

After installing:
    1) I don’t have the “Tabs” at “Select a position”
    2) I don’t have “Portfolion” at “Tab style”
    3) When opening the module – Advanced properties – I receive the following error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /some-path/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/parameter/element/folderlist.php on line 47

4) When opening the module – fresh install, I just open it from the “Modules” – I receive the following error:

JFolder::folder: Path is not a folder

Please note that the webserver has suPHP so it can’t be any permission errors (unless the module auto-sets 777 to some files/folders?). Using Joomla 1.15.22 (latest).

I’m also attaching some screen-grabs.

Thanks!</blockquote>

Phill Moderator

Hello egotftid,

Please can you raise a support ticket including an administrator account and an ftp account so one of the support team can take a look and advise accordingly.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi razva,
    It seems that you didn’t install JA Tabs plugin, please install this first and then install JA Tabs module.
    Here is guide for you : http://demo.joomlart.com/extensions15/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109&Itemid=54

Best.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum