Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Despite working on yet another beta site yesterday, today I have to disable both modules to get anything to appear on front end. Site is at: http://217.199.187.59/tecsa.com/joomla/

I uninstalled NoNumber cache cleaner and now the JA feature News module displays. Enabling JA Newspro module still blanks the front end.

Also menus are not working as they were yesterday. INDUSTRIAL NEWS kills site display.
    Template is Teline4 + T3

An oversized image was lurking in an imported article. It, however, did not cause ANY problem on the Joomla 1.5, Telline II site. Why is Joomla 3 with Teline IV T3 so sensitive to slightly oddball articles?

Saguaros Moderator

It seems that you solved it as I see your site looks fine now. If problem exists again, please make sure that you keep these modules/ template up-to-date. With blank error page, there may be conflict between 3rd party extensions installed in your site and our extensions, so try to disable these 3rd party addon one by one to find out which one caused the issue.

timtecsa Friend

Thanks. How do I mark the thread as Solved ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  timtecsa 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum