Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I’m haveing trouble translating the text strings!
    I’ve translated en-GB.com_jajobboard.ini in root directory language (83kb)

But…

many words still keep english.

So I’ve notice that there is a more complex en-GB.com_jajobboard.ini in administratorlanguage
    (111Kb), some strings are similar but a big part is not!!!

So would you pls let me know what I have to do to make a complete translation?

Bye

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello stellacadente,

Jobboard provides a tool in back-end to help you easily translate language file, you can found this tool in Jobboard menu >> design and customization menu >> language customization.
    Please use this tool for translation so you do not need care to copy and place language file in right folder.

stellacadente Friend

Hi,
    Tx for the answer, but I’m afraid, there’s no traslations tool in the menu, just an access to the “xx-XX.com_jajobboard.ini in root directory language” file.

In fact, I’ve traslated this file, BUT … there are still lot of words that kept the English.
    Maybe you are talking about the ja jobboard update that has been announced for september?

Is that ready?

Anyway, for the ja joabbord 1.0 for joom 2.5, the problem is still there :((

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello again,

we have released version 1.0.2 since last week, this version supported multilingual content. you can check our demo of this version at
    http://demo25.jobboard.joomlart.com/es/

as you see, you can switch between english and spanish, all language text are translated. If you want to build multilingual site, you can follow some steps as our guide here
    http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Job_Board_2.5/Multiple_Languages_Configuration

or, if you want to translate your site to other language, you need copy all language files of jobboard package in english folder (language/en-GB/) to folder of your language (e.g: language/xx-XX), and replace prefix of these file from ‘en-GB’ to ‘xx-XX’. please notice that jobboard package has some language files (language file of component and some module), you need translate them all.

– about translate tool that I mention on previous post, you can see it as attached image, but it only translate language file of component, to translate other language file of mudules, please do as a guide that I talk above

1. translate_feature
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum