Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I suddenly experience a strange problem – one of the head menu objects with “Special page: Blank Content” with a “Load Position” specified just deliver an empty page.

Please check http://www.tidningenkulturen.se and the head menu option LITTERATUR.

It worked good earlier, but suddenly it doesn’t work. I haven’t change the menu structure or the modules.

The other head menu objects works ok, with the same settings.

Any idea?

With kind regards,
    – Johan.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your is a memory problem , take a look here you should increase memory allowed from your php.ini file or ask to your hosting provider to increase it if you cannot do via cPanel

1. Screenshot_3
    hstrom Friend

I changed to 256 mb, but now I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted

Isn’t really 256 mb enough as memory_limit? We have had severe problems with this site since changing to the Teline template, both at ram and HDD. The server goes down at least once a day after changing the template, due to a lot of big processes.

With kind regards,
    – Johan.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I checked your website on all pages and urls and it works like a charm more than fast and i cannot see any error on your pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum