Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’ve configured my job board to allow employers to browse resumes for free.

Now they can see the list, but when the select the name/link the results are blank.

Any ideas? :confused:

Thanks.

triumph Friend

Actually the jobs and the resumes can not be viewed. The list is fine.

I’ve determined that it is an sh404SEF issue which we just installed the day before.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to fix?

Thanks,

Vinh CV Friend

Hi Triumph

We have developed the plugin for sh404SEF to make JA JobBoard work, and fixed on your site.

To install the plugin, you must create a folder called “sef_ext” in componentscom_jajobboard and extract, copy attach file to the new folder was created.

triumph Friend

That worked very well thank you.

Now I have an issue with the Job Board Menu module.

All menu items are being redirected to the url http://www.mydomain.com/jajobboard.php along with the following notification:

You have not added any jobs to your favourite list! please click here to search and add job(s)

Vinh CV Friend

Dear Triumph

We have check to login on JAJobboard Menu Module with Employer account: jaemployer/jaemployer and try to click any links on that menu item without any errors.

Please descripe your issue in more details (What account you have login? What menu item link that raise the error) and capture your screenshot for us to work on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vinh CV 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum