Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

have set my board up in such a way that after paying one off fee employers can post unlimited for free and job seekers get a 3 day account for a fee……every search

triyng to delete the subscription duration drop down/field from the form for employer registration but is required by system?

any help on how i would get around this???

jneubauer Friend

hmm – this seems to point to a related, but broader question – why is that whole section even there?
    If you notice, right above that dropdown there is a checkbox to “notify if the posting is modified” – but this isn’t a posting, this is just a profile for registration!
    Let me pass this on to our development team, and see what they say – maybe there’s a reason I’m missing 🙂
    Either way, we’ll get answers!

brentwilliams2 Friend

Does anybody have an update on this? These fields do not make any sense to me and would like to remove them. Can I just have them hidden?

HeR0 Friend

Dear Brentwilliams2,

You could change Display Mode of the fields to Hidden all or Only display on Admin .
    http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Job_Board/Administration#Forms_customization
    And make sure that set No for Is Required attribute for these fields.

Reagrds

brentwilliams2 Friend

Perfect – thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  brentwilliams2 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum