Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Does anyone know how to sign up and employer in the backend. In the employer section i do not see an option

Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@nomads 177260 wrote:</em><blockquote>Does anyone know how to sign up and employer in the backend. In the employer section i do not see an option

Thanks</blockquote>

Hi Nomads,

In order to sign up an employer or job seeker from backend, please go Admin >> JAJobboard >> Site >> User manager >> New.

After account is created successfully and then use it to login frontend to choose as employer/jobseeker in JAJobboard.

Please try this and let me know for further help.

jtruelson Friend

<em>@JA Developer 177290 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Nomads,

In order to sign up an employer or job seeker from backend, please go Admin >> JAJobboard >> Site >> User manager >> New.

After account is created successfully and then use it to login frontend to choose as employer/jobseeker in JAJobboard.

Please try this and let me know for further help.</blockquote>
    we have done this on our installation – when user logs in on front end, there is no menu link to update profile or resume.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Jtruelson,

Just to let you know that we are investigating your issue. Please keep on hold and I will inform you right after getting more information.

Really appreciate your patience.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@jtruelson 178694 wrote:</em><blockquote>we have done this on our installation – when user logs in on front end, there is no menu link to update profile or resume.</blockquote>

Hi jtruelson,

Please confirm us which page you see the error and what account you use to login in Frontend?

JAJobBoard Menu just allows you to update profile/resume for user when that user is NOT under
    ‘Public Back-end’, ‘Manager’, ‘Administrator’, ‘Super Administrator’ of Joomla

I would be much helpful upon receipt upon of additional information.

jtruelson Friend

<em>@JA Developer 179382 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi jtruelson,

Please confirm us which page you see the error and what account you use to login in Frontend?

JAJobBoard Menu just allows you to update profile/resume for user when that user is NOT under
    ‘Public Back-end’, ‘Manager’, ‘Administrator’, ‘Super Administrator’ of Joomla

I would be much helpful upon receipt upon of additional information.</blockquote>
    sent info via ticket system yesterday. Standing by…

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@jtruelson 179645 wrote:</em><blockquote>sent info via ticket system yesterday. Standing by…</blockquote>

Hi Jon Truelson,

I already fixed your issue and this issues is duplicated with ticketID: (SRK-676726)

Kindly check again and get back to us for any assistance.

jtruelson Friend

<em>@JA Developer 179727 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Jon Truelson,

I already fixed your issue and this issues is duplicated with ticketID: (SRK-676726)

Kindly check again and get back to us for any assistance.</blockquote>
    We are getting closer – User can now access “update info” link. However, once details are saved, the user sees a list of approved seekers – exposes other user’s email address. Please see screen capture in related ticket.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@jtruelson 179782 wrote:</em><blockquote>We are getting closer – User can now access “update info” link. However, once details are saved, the user sees a list of approved seekers – exposes other user’s email address. Please see screen capture in related ticket.</blockquote>

As solved in ticketID (SRK-676726) so have you got it fixed yet and is there anything existed?

Please keep me updated the result and get back to us with the credentials data if you still face any issue.

Let me know for any assistance

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum