Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Greetings,
    Please help me adding a buton in JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module the module "
    claudiu My Skills " named in my site http://www.claudiumurgan.com the buton code is `
    {quicksell file="the-decadence-of-our-souls.epub" price="" title="" currency="" customPayPal="" emailDelivery="" requireRegistration="" discount_rate="" return_url="" notification_email="" rm="" cbt="" sub="" addToCart="" partner_id="" license_id="" freeForGroup="" assignUserToGroup="" subscriptionEnable="" subscriptionRate="" subscriptionBillingCycle="1" subscriptionBillingCycleUnit="M" subscriptionRecurringPayments="" subscriptionRecurringTimes="" cbpl=""}button_blue.png{/quicksell}

B.T.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I don’t see the ‘my skills’ module on your site now, could you share screenshot highlighting that part?

original.com Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

B.T.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It seems the the QuickSell component doesn’t support to show that button inside module, I tried to add into a custom module but no luck, it shows in Joomla content only.

Kindly contact provider of this extension if they can support to show via module.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum