Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hmm…?

How do I and where do I embed site coding? I would like to embed a code to gauge my sites traffic, and I don’t have a clue as to where to place the script.

Help…!!! 😮

Thanks in advance!

instantinlaw Friend

The place where you got the script from should have told you where to place it, but why don’t you just download a stat’s component from Joomla.org. astatsPRO is very good, but you have to do a little math in order to access the site.
    You can see the module in action on the first site in my signature below, and the back end is even better.

ShannonN Friend

blacktinonet;20298Hmm…?

How do I and where do I embed site coding? I would like to embed a code to gauge my sites traffic, and I don’t have a clue as to where to place the script.

Help…!!! 😮

Thanks in advance!

At your hosting level there are usually plenty of stats packages available without the need for installation to do a better job of traffic management, visitors unique visits etc why bother with embedded scripts?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum