Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Why does it seem to take days to get answers to simple stuff in the “premium support”?

When does the new for 2010 “12 hour support response time” kick in?

I am not trying to sound winey, but I spend a lot of money here and can’t afford to wait days for answers to simple questions through email support.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi paulwallen,

I am sure that you have now received the answer for your question raised at the pre-sale category last 26/Jan.

Sorry for letting you wait

Paul Wallen Friend

Thank you, Sir.

Barry Bland Friend

Support is pretty bad. Many threads marked as answered when they aren’t also very slow in getting back…

Anonymous Moderator

Hi barrybland,

Sorry to hear you have not had the good experience as expected here. As we maintain support via helpdesk system and this forum (which also calls for voluntary experience and expertise sharing from all JA and Joomla lovers).

For urgent case, kindly follow this guide and generate help ticket with full information for support follow up.

Meanwhile, please pinpoint which of your issues have not been answered or solved yet for soonest investigation.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum