Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’ve looked around and have not found a solution for this. On a property listing there are icons for print and email. When you select the email icon I get the popup for Mail to a Friend but I get an error when completed and send.

I’ve looked to see if there is a plugin or component to edit but none. Mail from the contact form works ok. What am I missing?

http://www.casitarealtycr.com/real-estate-categories/categories-view/homes-for-sale/item/37-catain-toms-house

jooservices Friend

Hello,

I think you have some problems with Mail Settings. I can help you solve it if you provider administrator account via PM. 🙂
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards. 🙂

jooservices Friend

Hi
    I have just back check your site but your hosting out of bandwidth. 😐
    Please update.

Thank you

aardcom Friend

I can assure you that is not the case. PM me with any error you received or what issue you had.

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Your site at moment

<blockquote>Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
    Apache/2.0.64 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.64 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at http://www.casitarealtycr.com Port 80</blockquote>

aardcom Friend

Try now. Should be resolved.

aardcom Friend

In case others are having the same issue it was a bug in Joomla, not the template.

Resolved by changing the timeout in the com_mailto/controller.php. The way it is coded it checks to make sure that it takes at least 20 seconds before the form is submitted. Change define(‘MAILTO_TIMEOUT’, 20); not in the actual conditional statement. Drop this to 10 or 5.

editing the following lines around line 74 to
    Change:
    $link = MailtoHelper::validateHash(JRequest::getString(‘link’, ”, ‘post’));

To this:
    $link = base64_decode(JRequest::getString(‘link’, ”, ‘post’));

Hope this may help others.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aardcom 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum