Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Well my second website. This one is for my girlfriends new business.

It’s a fairly unmodified JA Drimia with just a bit of work done with the .css and the header.

Any suggestions and all comments are welcome!

I love working with joomla (and joomlart of course). It means an average Joe like myself can do a pretty professional looking website without 5 years of training 😀

PS: There is some work still to be completed like the Text size images.

EDIT: forgot link… lol

http://www.elitehomecare.ie

bennitos Friend

Hmmm i think it looks really good.

Its clear and you used all colors well. Been looking for a negative point but couldnt find anything!

mfcphil Friend

Great looking site Love the logo and images.

Well Done 😉

2Patrick Friend

Is the site down ?

Can view it .

scotty Friend

Thank you for the very positive comments.

No the site is not down (at least I hope not!)

<em>@bennitos 77446 wrote:</em><blockquote>Its clear and you used all colors well.</blockquote>

Thank you. I use http://www.colorblender.com when choosing colors. It’s a great way to pick colors that compliment each other.

artaddicted Friend

Very nice work. I also, like the header and colors. I used this template as well, and like what you have done.

Small question, are the workers actually refereed to as “carers”? Just sounds awkward a bit. Here in the states, I am use to the term “care givers.”

scotty Friend

Thank you very much.

Yes in Ireland and the UK we call them home ‘carers’ or more formally ‘care assistants’.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  scotty 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum