Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

What files would I request JCH Optimize exclude so that it can run the Slideshow exactly as intended? I am having problems with the plugin enabled and getting the slideshow to work properly.

Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Not sure which file you want to exclude, this is the directory of JA Slideshow module: root/modules/mod_jaslideshow/

You can exclude file as you wish.

Regards

febtonline Friend

I’m having a problem where my slideshow isn’t working properly. The images don’t rotate as it change from article to article. Each article has a different intro image. I wanted to try and remove the slideshow files from the JCH plugin to see if it would behave the way it should.

Should I exclude the js files from JCH?

febtonline Friend

I can’t get the slideshow to work properly at all with JCH enabled now. Would really appreciate some help.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account, I will check it further for you.

P/s: you can edit the first post or put info into your reply & set it as PRIVATE reply.

Regards

febtonline Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you share the FTP account also?

febtonline Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    febtonline Friend

Please help me resolve this, I need to do other work on the website and this delay is really making things difficult to proceed further.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  febtonline 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum