Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/File:Module-highlight.png

contrast-[blue|green|red|violet] all work, but not contrast-dark.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

Please try to add a space before class suffix: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/724/0613848746.png

Clean all cache and refresh your page.

Hope this helps.

fade2gray Friend

Let me rephrase my original statement…

[space]contrast-blue – works
    [space]contrast-green – works
    [space]contrast-red – works
    [space]contrast-violet – works
    [space]contrast-dark – doesn’t work

Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

I check in my local and it works. Could you pm me the admin account of your site and pls inform me in detail which module have this contrast dark class suffix? I shall check this for you.

fade2gray Friend

<em>@Saguaros 346911 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi again,

I check in my local and it works. Could you pm me the admin account of your site and pls inform me in detail which module have this contrast dark class suffix? I shall check this for you.</blockquote>
    PM sent.

[message too short to send]:p

Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

It seems that I don’t have permission to view that module so I tried to create a custom HTML module named Test dark classsuffix with class suffix: mod-contrastcontrast-darkand it seems works.

Please check it again.

fade2gray Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I notice, from the custom module that you added, that I overlooked the fact that the ‘Module class suffix’ also required mod-contrast to achieve the dark contrast e.g. mod-contrastcontrast-dark]. :-[

But in my defence, I discovered that it is not necessary to use mod-contrast for the blue, green, red and violet contrast colours to work. 😉

Thanks for your help.

fade2gray Friend

<em>@fade2gray 347084 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Saguaros,

I notice, from the custom module that you added, that I overlooked the fact that the ‘Module class suffix’ also required mod-contrast to achieve the dark contrast e.g. mod-contrastcontrast-dark]. :-[

But in my defence, I discovered that it is not necessary to use mod-contrast for the blue, green, red and violet contrast colours to work. 😉

Thanks for your help.</blockquote>

Some further observations….

You need to use mod-contrast for the blue, green, red and violet contrast colours if you want the TITLE colour to change from black to white.

To achieve the dark contrast color you only need to use mod-contrast on its own, you dont need mod-contrastcontrast-dark]. Also, the downside to using to using the dark contrast is that menu item colours aren’t adjusted so they don’t get lost in the dark background.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

<blockquote>

contrast-blue – works
    contrast-green – works
    contrast-red – works
    contrast-violet – works
    contrast-dark – doesn’t work
    </blockquote>
    If you really want the above, please open file: /templates/ja_elastica/css/module.css and add this CSS rule:

.contrast-dark .moduletable-inner {
    background: #000000 <<< your dark color code
    }

then in class suffix, you only need to fill in: contrast-dark

Clean cache and refresh your page.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum