Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, over all congratulations for this fantastic template.
    After that I want to ask you any tip for the content design for this article.

When you clic the + ( Show) or the – (hide) it seems to be prepared to show or hide content/tips/explanatios for every item.

Well, they all are redirected to te same page and does not work. Plase how can I create this effect in order to introduce explanations in every highligh text ? How can I really do work the Show/Hide option?

In send you a screenshot for this thread. Thank you

1. tip-content-layout
    thuanlq Friend

<em>@eternitic 208802 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, over all congratulations for this fantastic template.
    After that I want to ask you any tip for the content design for this article.

When you click the + ( Show) or the – (hide) it seems to be prepared to show or hide content/tips/explanatios for every item.

Well, they all are redirected to te same page and does not work. Plase how can I create this effect in order to introduce explanations in every highligh text ? How can I really do work the Show/Hide option?

In send you a screenshot for this thread. Thank you</blockquote>
    Hi,
    Currently, in the ja_events template, content of article “Sponsors Ja Events”does not have event for links “+” and “-“.
    If you want it work the show/hide option, you will have to create event javascript to define show and hide for “+” and “-“

eternitic Friend

Thank you for your kindly answer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eternitic 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum