Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

<em>@MiCCAS 20001 wrote:</em><blockquote>you never know what’s going to be next ;)</blockquote>
    Sounds as if one of the next templates will have a kind of school character … 😉

rodoart Friend

I strongly agree that a new template for school – education must be produced for the club. It’s something that it’s missing for sure!

Michael Casha Friend

I honestly think Teline would be good as a school template, but either way we’ll see what we can do.

ehime Friend

I’m still looking/waiting for a school template. I guess I’ll have to hire someone to customize one for us.
    Thanks.

deva Friend

<em>@ehime 40215 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m still looking/waiting for a school template. I guess I’ll have to hire someone to customize one for us.
    Thanks.</blockquote>

hello there you will never get something exactly as per your project i mean you will need to modify it as per your need check out site i made with JA Mageia for a school Italian language school

sometimes a simple modification can change the whole theme anyway even if you get template there are still modules and extentions you need to work on to match them with your layout and thats a lot of work

i hope that will help:)

senthi007 Friend

I’m new to JA, I wish I may get a nice Education template from JA.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  senthi007 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum