Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

My site: http://www.groovegeej.com
    This is my test site for learning all the 1.5 stuff. I am trying to edit the text “Welcome To The Front Page” and I cannot find it anywhere in the backend or in any of the documentation in the forum. How do you edit this title?

Thanks mucho!

-geejmauriva

Menalto Friend

Go to Menu>Main Menu>Home and under the Parameters – System tab you have the option to change it.

reachthesky Friend

<em>@Menalto 75419 wrote:</em><blockquote>Go to Menu>Main Menu>Home and under the Parameters – System tab you have the option to change it.</blockquote>
    FYI, you can also do this for other sections of the website as Contact US or an article.

geejmauriva Friend

Thanks immensely for your help!! This question is solved!

I am actually unsure of how to mark a question “solved” in the forum. Ooops!

-geejmauriva

Menalto Friend

Marked it as Solved for you.

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@geejmauriva 75412 wrote:</em><blockquote>My site: http://www.groovegeej.com
    This is my test site for learning all the 1.5 stuff. I am trying to edit the text “Welcome To The Front Page” and I cannot find it anywhere in the backend or in any of the documentation in the forum. How do you edit this title?

Thanks mucho!

-geejmauriva</blockquote>

Hi geejmauriva,

If what you want to do is place the name of your site in the front page, and all pages (plus whatever is the “title of each page), your best bet is to install a Joomla extensions plugin. This provides a short discussion, including an outline installation procedure

How do I ensure the Website Name appears in all pages?

Cornelio

mj1256 Friend

<blockquote>This is my test site for learning all the 1.5 stuff. I am trying to edit the text “Welcome To The Front Page” and I cannot find it anywhere in the backend or in any of the documentation in the forum. How do you edit this title?</blockquote>

thats because that is a joomla issue and not a template issue. You need to go to joomla.org and join the forum there and you will get all the help you need to use joomla.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mj1256 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum