Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I want to edit the social links into the top of the site and at the bottom, but can find no real info on how to do that

I did see mention of using addthis, however looking at the style of the top icons…. that looks like a premium feature in the addthis website…is it?

phong nam Friend

Hi brenwa,

You can change the social links via ACM module which I posted here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/back-to-top-3/

1. amm
    brenwa Friend

<em>@Leo Burnetts 469028 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi brenwa,

You can change the social links via ACM module which I posted here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/back-to-top-3/
    </blockquote>

Hi… thank you… that is great for the bottom links….
    I will have to just remove them since I need others that are not listed there….

I also need to edit the links at the top of the site…..
    and Im having a difficult time getting a straight answer re:

<blockquote>I did see mention of using addthis, however looking at the style of the top icons…. that looks like a premium feature in the addthis website…is it?
    </blockquote>

thanks 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

You can also change the social link at the top via JA ACM module type of Bar : style-1 in acm-header position. Kindly check the module with ID of 664 on your site

Saguaros Moderator

You can also change the social link at the top via JA ACM module type of Bar : style-1 in acm-header position. Kindly check the module with ID of 664 on your site

brenwa Friend

Thanks Saguaros

I was able to change a couple of them, that is the information I had been looking for

Im most likely going to have to dump the built in integration of social media and use a module
    linked in for example only links to a company, in this case I needed to link to a person within a company

And it does not appear that those are editable as far as the providers….. I need youtube for example….

but that is what I need to know thank you 🙂

brenwa Friend

Thanks Saguaros

I was able to change a couple of them, that is the information I had been looking for

Im most likely going to have to dump the built in integration of social media and use a module
    linked in for example only links to a company, in this case I needed to link to a person within a company

And it does not appear that those are editable as far as the providers….. I need youtube for example….

but that is what I need to know thank you 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

<blockquote>Im most likely going to have to dump the built in integration of social media and use a module

And it does not appear that those are editable as far as the providers….. I need youtube for example….</blockquote>
    I’m afraid that I’m not entirely sure of your point here, could you clarify a little bit?

Saguaros Moderator

<blockquote>Im most likely going to have to dump the built in integration of social media and use a module

And it does not appear that those are editable as far as the providers….. I need youtube for example….</blockquote>
    I’m afraid that I’m not entirely sure of your point here, could you clarify a little bit?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum