Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I would like to change the headers ja purity II, making it a single block in order to customize it well.

default consists of three pieces, and I would like to join them that make it a one-piece header, a single image.

Thanks

1. header
    jdkock Friend

Yes i have almost the same question. Can you simple turn the rotation of the three headers off ? And i don’t mean just to delete the three headers.
    I also wanna make it a single header without rotation.

gianluca84 Friend

what I want is different, I want a single block, an example:

I had a green block that one image and one file

1. prova
    khoand Friend

<em>@gianluca84 300269 wrote:</em><blockquote>what I want is different, I want a single block, an example:

I had a green block that one image and one file</blockquote>
    You login backend > extensions > template manager > ja_purity_ii > layout tab > edit default layout > replace

<block name="header" type="header" main-inner="1"></block>
    with

<block name="header" type="header" style="raw"></block>
    If you want to remove logo and search, you modify /plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/blocks/header.php file

gianluca84 Friend

Thanks

I used the rotating header images, ie Header1, header2 header3 and I edit with the right size.

But these images are. jpg and thus do not support the transparent color, I can change them. png?

khoand Friend

<em>@gianluca84 300315 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks

I used the rotating header images, ie Header1, header2 header3 and I edit with the right size.

But these images are. jpg and thus do not support the transparent color, I can change them. png?</blockquote>
    Yes, you should convert your images to png format (support transparent).

gianluca84 Friend

<em>@khoand 300464 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, you should convert your images to png format (support transparent).</blockquote>

but after I can play?
    png file is supported?

khoand Friend

You must modify your images to make it transparent by photoshop. After that, you export them to png format.

gianluca84 Friend

but I used the rotating header image:

/templates/ja_purity_ii//images/header/header2.jpg”)

if I use the image. png I do not read

khoand Friend

I don’t understand what you mean. You give me a link to your website. It may be clearly.

gianluca84 Friend
    khoand Friend

I can’t access your website because it requests username+password to access.

gianluca84 Friend

sorry, now the site is visible

khoand Friend

but I used the rotating header image:

/templates/ja_purity_ii//images/header/header2.jpg”)

if I use the image. png I do not read

Sorry, but I don’t still understand what you mean.
    I don’t see header2.jpg on your site. I just see http://www.aiasp.it/templates/ja_purity_ii//images/header/header1.jpg file.

gianluca84 Friend

I want to delete those 2 blocks on either side of the header, the header would extend to the entire page.

from this:

to so

1. header
    2. header1
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gianluca84 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum