Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello Support,

Many of your concurrents (TemplatePlazza, shape5, Gavick, etc.) have ecommerce templates updated, so i think it’s time for you too 🙂 also there is high market demand on that kind of templates .

Regards,

Alex

Michael Casha Friend

We released a template called JA Larix a short while ago, which was designed for Ecommerce, however if you have further suggestions we’ll take them on board 🙂

deduna Friend

I know about Ja Larix, unfortunely that looks pure, there are too many things to improove. Template from TemplatePlazza – eStorePlazza looks much proffesional than Ja Larix, i am writing this becouse of i am member of JoomlArt and wish that you have best of all templates.

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you Alex,
    We will provide a Shopping templates to work with Virtuemart in the first templates of 2008 🙂

deduna Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 34634 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you Alex,
    We will provide a Shopping templates to work with Virtuemart in the first templates of 2008 :)</blockquote>
    Thank you,

I hope the template will be much better then your concurents templates;) and please be adviced to use more AJAX futures in template, espeically with shopping cart, it becomes very popular on the market today 🙂

Regerds,
    Alex

bee7le Friend

This is the very problem I’m having right now. While I love the VM Slider in Larix (and not many can compete with it), the rest of the template could use a slight makeover. I look forward to seeing JA’s new addition to the VM template market.

deduna Friend

yes, also there are too many things to improve, lets make something like wishlist just for ecommerce…

deduna Friend

Please pay attention on following virtuemart template from shape5 – http://demo.shape5.com this is best template i have seen for ecommerce, i mean its modificated funcionality of some module, so be adviced to make something different and better than thet, use more AJAX futures for adding to shopping cart it will be great;)

tommytommy Friend

That was a nice template. Hung Dinh said that the will provide a Shopping templates to work with Virtuemart in the first templates of 2008. We are still waiting for this to come. When will this happen?

deduna Friend

I hope the next template will be for joomla1.5 + virtuemart 🙂 will be great

deduna Friend

Finally Virtuemart for joomla 1.5 has been reliesed, so think it is the best time for new ecommerce website from joomlart 😉

Robert Bollen Friend

VM 1.1 stable is out for J1.5 and 1.0.15.

So lets wait for a nice looking template with lots of features to improve selling…

deduna Friend

So, i am waiting 😉

TomC Moderator

<em>@deduna 51951 wrote:</em><blockquote>So, i am waiting ;)</blockquote>
    While you’re waiting . . . perhaps you can use this valuable time to practice and increase your knowledge of modification and customization of templates to achieve whatever design and function rich website you desire.

Oh, and stop smoking. 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum