Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, you’ve probably noticed EasySocial Stable 2.02 has been released which means you’re updating JA Intranet 1.01.
    Have you any idea when you’ll likely to be ready? Before the US election maybe? 🙂

Thanks

Cheers!
    axus.com

Relax. Don’t worry. Have a home brew
    May your crust be crisp and your bread always rise
    A garden isn’t meant to be useful. It’s for joy

zhihuazhou Friend

Same request. Please update the template. Thank you dear developers.

peiyouliao Friend

I agree, strong demand for upgrades~

lgstudio Friend

Same request. Please update the template. Thank you dear developers.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Guys,

It has already been lined up for testing and updates. Let me hear back from the team and will update you.

Regards

Arvind

janyour Friend

Hello, any news about theme updates for es2.0 ?

janyour Friend

HELLO 🙂

alexm1337 Friend

Hello JATC developers,

I too would like to see the update for JA Intranet template!

I hope you guys see this template as being a big deal for Easy Social users like me and was even wondering if you guys offer paid customization.

Do you guys have a team that is willing to take on requests for customization to your templates?

And for now is there any timeline for when the update will be released?

I see you guys are busy at work with new JA Uber II and Page Builder type of template which looks great, but I hope you just make this into a JA ACM that can be used on any T3 template and not just new Uber II because I would like to use blank component or your guys’ special article blank article to use JA ACM as a landing page with JA Intranet.

There are already numerous other Page Builders out there such as SP PB or JSN PB so this doesn’t really matter to me that much, although you guys make it look pretty cool and very simple which I think is great, but please always think about the ability to use this on other templates!

Because at this point it’s just turning into a Wix or Weebly which is NOT what Joomla is all about Joomla is great for it’s awesome MVC based components and webapps such as StackIdeas components and it is nice to finally be able to use Joomla to build nice quick good landing pages also remember Joomla should be used by more advanced users and flexibility is more important than making a template that’s a very limited basic version of Wix etc…I guess I just really don’t see the point I wish you guys could focus on building templates that actually specifically address real Joomla users and some of the popular components they use and not just always keep making very basic generic templates that other CMS’s are far superior in.

Focus on what makes Joomla great and unique not just trying to be like everyone else!

I really think having an awesome template to pair with Stack Ideas components was a great idea and I’m glad you guys put in effort to make such an awesome template that perfectly fits my needs and what I want, but for me this is just a start and I would still like to change things a little bit and help you guys make it even better if you’re willing to help me and take some more of my money 🙂

Thanks,
    Alex

Anonymous Moderator

@janyour
    @alexm1337
    Guys we already got started with the testing so the updates for EasySocial 2 should be coming real soon. Please give the team a bit more time.

axus Friend

Please remember to include the promised EasySocial search module in the head-search position 🙂

Cheers!

Cheers!
    axus.com

Relax. Don’t worry. Have a home brew
    May your crust be crisp and your bread always rise
    A garden isn’t meant to be useful. It’s for joy

jamjodesign Friend

Hi there, Just checking in to see of there was a beta or something that will work nicely with Easysocial 2.x ?

It would be nice to be able to test something before doing a full upgrade.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  jamjodesign 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum