Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

hello, in the ES notifications dropdown menu the hover color seems the same as menu items, when i move mouse i dont see any color changing instead of the private messages dropdown menu which working.

we use the red theme.

1. notif
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Yes its the same in the demo too , its designed in this way .
    if you want to add the hover effects you need to do some custom works . Use browser firebug or inspect element to check the style code and then apply the hover style code in custom.css file .
    Example code

div#fd.es.mod-es-notifications .es-notification .es-menu-item>a:hover {
        color: #fff!important;
    }

Screenshot : http://prntscr.com/bx7it6
    This way you can further customize the style in template as per your needs .

janyour Friend

Thank you, i think i miss explained, i was talking about the elements of the dropdown menu not the notifications icon, in the private messages items have a hover effect but in the notifications items there’snt when we hover mouse.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Could u give a screenshot or replicate it on your site where i can check this ?
    Also post the url of page .

janyour Friend

please use the logins details just add in the 1st post 😉
    when you login in the front end try opening the notifications and private messages menus and you will see that hover effect is not working for both.

janyour Friend

note : the other topic you just closed was for other private messages page and not dropdown menu 🙂
    https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/unread-messages-color-in-easysocial/

when you access to the private message page you will see that there is no different between read and un read messages, i guess thats coming from the same hover problem ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I logged in on site and the hover on message showing the drop down , its seems the normal working .
    Notification on hover gives the drop down same like in demo
    http://prntscr.com/bxixab
    You can also check the demo site and its same .

janyour Friend

Hi,
    no the problem is in the menu’s elements hover, please check the screenshot, i add a rectangle to mention the area of hover.

Its working for messages but not in notification dropdown menu.

1. notif-msg
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

Add below code in custom.css file /css/custom.css

div#fd.es.popbox-notifications .notifications-result .notice-message>a:hover, div#fd.es.popbox-notifications .conversations-result .notice-message>a:hover {
        text-decoration: none !important;
        background: #f6f6f6 !important;
    }
    janyour Friend

Thank you that resolved the 1st problem, the dropdown menu hover is working fine. Please include this fix in the future release 🙂

For private messages all of them read and unread have the same color, normally unread messages have a hover like color, please check the screenshot to know about what i am talking about.

1. Clipboard01-2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For new topic/question , kindly create a separate topic , it also helps other user to search same topic .

janyour Friend

Hi, i already started a discussion about this topic which was closed, should i open new one or you’ll open old one here :

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/unread-messages-color-in-easysocial/

thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    can u check demo site and see the feature you mentioned is present on it ?

janyour Friend

Can you send me please a demo login account ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum