Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello Team,

Is there any release date for any template that integrate EasySocial and EasyBlog? I am interested to use JAUniversity in my new site but I prefer to wait any similar template that integrates EasySocial and EasyBlog.

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hello mrvallejo,

Currently, we have no plan to integrate EasySocial or EasyBlog to old templates like JA University template. We’ve just integrated EasyBlog for recent templates only like: JA Beranis, JA Fixel, JA Muzic and the latest: JA Magz

Please checkout the demo site: http://joomla-templates.joomlart.com/ja_magz/index.php/en/

In the mean time, you still can use EasySocial or EasyBlog in University template with their default theme.

Regards

mrvallejo Friend

And any new template with both components?

<em>@mrvallejo 396036 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Team,

Is there any release date for any template that integrate EasySocial and EasyBlog? I am interested to use JAUniversity in my new site but I prefer to wait any similar template that integrates EasySocial and EasyBlog.

Thanks!</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

Please have a look at my above reply 🙂

sebkun Friend

Hi !

I understand you have no plan to backport Easysocial integration in your old templates and it makes sense in a business way. Myquestions is: do you have plan to integrate EasySocial (and EasyBlog) in a future template?

Best,

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

We have no plan for EasySocial but we will integrate EasyBlog in December template, you can see more info in Preview of December template

Regards

sebkun Friend

Hi,

Thanks for the answer… Happy new year, I hope in 2014 you will integrate some EasySocial, it’s really cool (and Bootstrap 3 with upcoming v1.2)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sebkun 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum