Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Greetings, I hope you will take in consideration to make the new updates of Social Gavick templates works well with latest EasySocial as well … It will be an apreciation to all joomlart members that use EasySocial … Thank you in advance for this !

B.T.

Saguaros Moderator
    original.com Friend

… no answear yet regarding EasySocial compatibility in Gavick Social Templates…

B.T.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I know there is no template in Gavick support override style for EasySocial. Could you clarify the issue in more details (screenshots, template you have problem with)? I will try to check if I can help.

Regards

original.com Friend

I was interested if the social templates of gavick based only on jomsocial will support also as all social joomlart templates does, also the easysocial …

B.T.

Saguaros Moderator

I’m afraid that only templates which support style for EasySocial by default will do that, if not, you need to use default template style of Easysocial.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum