Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi there

will you be updating this template for ES 1.4?

Beta 1 was released this week.

If you do update, will we have to wait until ES 1.4 is released or will you be adding update sooner?

Kind regards
    Jean

Apple Certified Mac Technician
    Apple Certified System Engineer

TomC Moderator

<em>@gometzler 490220 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there

If you do update, will we have to wait until ES 1.4 is released or will you be adding update sooner?

Kind regards
    Jean</blockquote>

I would think that if an update is to occur, it will not be until the stable version is release. Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to do it sooner – as there will likely be bugs to work through leading up tot he stable release.

TomC Moderator

<em>@gometzler 490220 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there

Kind regards
    Jean</blockquote>

I would think that if an update is to occur, it will not be until the stable version is release. Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to do it sooner – as there will likely be bugs to work through leading up tot he stable release.

gometzler Friend

<em>@TomC 490221 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would think that if an update is to occur, it will not be until the stable version is release. Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to do it sooner – as there will likely be bugs to work through leading up tot he stable release.</blockquote>

Thanks, makes sense 😉

regards
    Jean

gometzler Friend

<em>@TomC 490221 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would think that if an update is to occur, it will not be until the stable version is release. Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to do it sooner – as there will likely be bugs to work through leading up tot he stable release.</blockquote>

Thanks, makes sense 😉

regards
    Jean

carlfarring Friend

I cloned a production site onto dev and then installed the ES 1.4 and it is working very well with only one minor tweak that I just added to custom.css and using the new Elegant theme …… no worries

carlfarring Friend

I cloned a production site onto dev and then installed the ES 1.4 and it is working very well with only one minor tweak that I just added to custom.css and using the new Elegant theme …… no worries

pprle Friend

There is much more than one minor tweak to add to the css with the elegant theme…. you probably did not check all possible views/pages, but you are correct no big worries

I hope this template will be updated asap.

Thanks

pprle Friend

There is much more than one minor tweak to add to the css with the elegant theme…. you probably did not check all possible views/pages, but you are correct no big worries

I hope this template will be updated asap.

Thanks

Paul Massell Friend

I will be updating to ES 1.4 as soon as it is stable. Can you please include a list of the tweaks that you found?
    thanks
    Paul

Paul Massell Friend

I will be updating to ES 1.4 as soon as it is stable. Can you please include a list of the tweaks that you found?
    thanks
    Paul

Paul Massell Friend

EasySocial 1.4 is stable now Currently @ 1.4.1

Paul Massell Friend

EasySocial 1.4 is stable now Currently @ 1.4.1

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Paul Massell 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum