Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi
    You can try to publish the module on the head search position or create a new module position in the topbar.php file in the tpls/blocks for this module.

Regards

Welcome Friend

I did create, position appears, select notification for this position, but it does not show up on the main top nav bar.

How to add blocks to show this promotion nav bar????

<?php if ($this->getParam('navigation_collapse_enable', 1) && $this->getParam('responsive', 1)) : ?>
                <?php $this->addScript(T3_URL.'/js/nav-collapse.js'); ?>
                <button type="button" class="navbar-toggle" data-toggle="collapse" data-target=".t3-navbar-collapse">
                    <i class="fa fa-bars"></i>
                </button>
            <?php endif ?>

<?php if ($this->countModules('head-login')) : ?>     
        <!-- HEAD SEARCH -->        
        <div class="head-search<?php $this->_c('head-login')?>">              
        <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('head-login') ?>" style="raw" />     
        </div>              
        <!-- //HEAD SEARCH -->      
        <?php endif ?>

SHOULD I PUT IT HERE??? What is the class name would be????

</div>
        <!-- //NAVBAR HEADER -->

<!-- NAVBAR MAIN -->
        <?php if ($this->getParam('navigation_collapse_enable')) : ?>
        <nav class="t3-navbar-collapse navbar-collapse collapse"></nav>
        <?php endif ?>

<nav class="t3-navbar navbar-collapse collapse">
            <jdoc:include type="<?php echo $this->getParam('navigation_type', 'megamenu') ?>" name="<?php echo $this->getParam('mm_type', 'mainmenu') ?>" />
        </nav>
    <!-- //NAVBAR MAIN -->
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Yes create the module position on same place. There is no class defined for easysocial notification you can add a custom class and define style in custom.css file.

Regards

Welcome Friend

Where is custom. css????

Why should I guess all the time, can you provide exact what I need to do????

Welcome Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Welcome Friend

It still not showing up, where and what should I add??

I created custom, added head-notification

.head-notification > div {
    float: right;
    }

to the header added the following ->

<?php if ($this->countModules('head-notification')) : ?>

<!-- HEAD LOGIN -->

<div class="head-notification<?php $this->_c('head-notification')?>">     

<jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('head-notification') ?>" style="raw" />

</div>
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share the site super user details in Private reply so that i can check it better directly on your site.

Regards

Welcome Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    When u post reply, just click on checkbox SET AS PRIVATE REPLY
    Here http://prntscr.com/fm90o0

Regards

Welcome Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly open new thread for JA Social II template forum, Let us know the issue you are facing with screenshot and error details, So we can check this.

Regards

Welcome Friend

Hi, once again, while I Am paying customer, I have no option to login to your forum community, I can see it partially, when i am trying to login to Ja intranet, it is showing me only option to sign up, While Iam already sign, This is clearly issue on your side, either you supply me with option I can ask questions and get timely answers, or please return payment. RGs

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry for the issue, as per membership you have access for all JATC templates.
    Please try to reset your forum account password and clear cache and login again on site.
    You can also try to use other browsers, this issue comes sometimes due to browser cache in Chrome.
    The reset password will fix this issue.

For the request use the Topbar from the JA Social ii into Purity III template, you can open the JA Social ii template folder tpls/blocks/header.php
    In this file the head login module position is defined. You can add the same in Purity III template.But it does not have the same style as u can see in the JA Social II template.
    You can use firebug to check the style classes from JA Social ii template and apply it on Purity III template to get the same style using custom.css file.
    We also used some of the overrides for the easysocial module in the JA Social ii template that you can find in the /html folder of JA Social ii template.

Regards

Welcome Friend

Hello, a week ago I requested refund, as I no longer need your application, service. Still have not heard back from you. please reimburse.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For Refunds related issues you can submit your request to billing department Here
    I have not found any refund request on it for billing team.
    Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

The topic ‘easysocail module – > "Notification" into Purity III top menu bar’ is closed to new replies.