Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ja Kruger gives me an error in displaying “easy faq” extension: the icon “>” is over the text. With other templates easy faq works good (the icon is at left side of the text).
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Oli

Khanh Le Moderator

Could you post your URL here please.

dr.facc Friend

I’m still using it in localhost. You may see the image of the error here:

Thank you

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi dr.facc,

Without live site we are very difficult to support you. Installation of Joomla! and template does not take much time, so please try to put your test site live and give us your url.

Best regards,

dr.facc Friend

I will do it in the next days.
    Thanks

dr.facc Friend

Hi Khanh,

this is the temporary url of the site (in the next days I’ll move it on onother server and replace my actual site):
    http://www.bullismo.altervista.org/portal/index.php?option=com_easyfaq&task=cat&catid=19&Itemid=115

Thanks

Khanh Le Moderator

You could clear the style defined in css file: [joomlaroot]/components/com_easyfaq/easyfaq.css. Without this style, your site works fine.

dr.facc Friend

I tried increasing the padding-left value in the css file that you indicated and it works fine.
    Thank you very much for your suggestion 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dr.facc 17 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum