Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Dear support,

could you please have a look on easyblog template. There is an image "x" which doesn´t make any sense to me. What is the purpose of it? Could it be removed?

See below a link to a screenshot of my site. The same image/icon is visible also on the your demo site. See attachment.

https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/imarklee/screenshots/Monosnap_2017-09-10_23-57-38.png

1. joomlart_jaresume_easyblog_template
    korpisa2 Friend

When is JA Resume updated to latest Joomla version?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

JA Resume is ready for J!3.7.5, kindly take a full backup of your site and update.

Regards

korpisa2 Friend

Hi, thanks. I already have a version 1.03 installed. What about the issue I raised above?

Could you also update the layouts for wider than HD displays. If you have more than 5 menu items in main menu the items get wrapped into two rows on wider displays. Best would be to provide on option "not to have the placeholder for logo" on the same header row.

Saguaros Moderator

You can share the credentials of your site and the page where I can see the issue, I will check for you.

korpisa2 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

I can’t access your site right now.

You can try to download attached file, unzip & replace it for the file: root/administrator/components/com_easyblog/includes/themes/themes.php

REMEMBER to backup this old file first.

1. themes.php_.zip
    korpisa2 Friend

Done, but unfortunately no effect. "x" is still there.

korpisa2 Friend

Hi,

JA Resume is ready for J!3.7.5, kindly take a full backup of your site and update.

Regards

Hi, I don´t see JA Resume on the list of J!3.7.5 ready templates. Could you please confirm if it is safe to upgrade to J!3.7.5 with JA Resume 1.0.3

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  korpisa2.
    Saguaros Moderator

Yes, It’s confirmed. Remember to backup your site first.

And share me the FTP account so I will take a look.

korpisa2 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I just updated 2 files:

/components/com_easyblog/themes/ja_resume/styles/style-5.1.12.min.css
    /components/com_easyblog/themes/ja_resume/styles/style-5.1.12-rtl.min.css

It should be fine now. Kindly check and let me know if you need further helps.

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum