Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I really like this Template very much and am going to use it for my Club on our new Homepage.

I am wondering if you will integrate EasyBlog 5 component stylings or template support on this one? It would make it just perfect for using it on any kind of Homepage.

P.S. Would love to see some styling like you did for K2 component. 🙂

Apple Certified Mac Technician
    Apple Certified System Engineer

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Template is not compatible with easyblog . Its only comes with easy social and jomsocial as its socialize purpose .
    K2 is added to fulfill the requirements to use it in different purposes . I will send your Feedback to Development team ,But i am afraid its pretty hard to make theme on pre-built template . It can be considered if there is huge amount of demand from users to add this additional Feature .

gometzler Friend

Hi pankajsharma,

Thank you for answering my question. I still am going to use this Template, I just thougt it might be a great addition to add support for EB5. Just to be fair, it is already a very good Template and I am not requesting you to add support, just letting you know my opinion.

Kind regards
    Gometzler

Apple Certified Mac Technician
    Apple Certified System Engineer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gometzler 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum